Do u ever wonder if, in a few decades, memes will be featured in history textbooks? As a part of history and internet culture?
Bc if my descendents even have to so much as read the words “skeleton” and “war” together I’m coming out of my grave to fuck shit up
But wouldn’t that actually start the skeleton war?
Fulfill The Prophecy
This humble blog began some months ago, until this date we have posted 9 wonderful books about lettering, typography and calligraphy. In case you forget the gift for your graphic designer geeky friend here is a recap of all the books featured here, a perfect gift for the typophile or the amateur designer avid of know more about this beautiful discipline (click on the name of every one to see more details):
- The Geometry of Type by Stephen Coles.
- Thinking With Type by Ellen Lupton.
- New Ornamental Type: Decorative Lettering in the Digital Age.
- Little Book Of Lettering by Emily Gregory.
- Helvetica and the New York City Subways System: The True (Maybe) Story.
- Type Matters! by Jim Williams.
- Hand to Type: Scripts, Hand-Lettering and Calligraphy by R. Klanten.
- Calligraffiti: The Graphic Art of Neils Shoe Meulman
- Scripts: Elegant Lettering from Design’s Golden Age
In case you want a light review of this books you can visit typographybooks.tumblr.com and see more details.
Have a Merry Christmas guys!
Vincent van Gogh (March 30, 1853 – July 29, 1890)
I haven’t got it yet, but I’m hunting it and fighting for it, I want something serious, something fresh—something with soul in it! Onward, onward.
I’m not too late for the cute lil ghosts, right?
Of course you have to drag it and be amazed
THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET
i had a crush on this guy and i decided to pull a Pavlov on him by offering him whenever i saw him this brand of candy he seemed to really like and after a while whenever he saw me he got excited for a second then you could see his expression shift to wondering the why the hell was he so happy to see me and i swear it was the evilest thing but also the most hilarious i made a guy like me by conditioning him into associating me to a candy he liked
I just wanted some de-stress time, so I was watching one of my favorite videos, an’ wanted to do a dumb little scene redraw.
This is the greatest T-shirt that will ever exist